Monday 4 February 2013

A painting a day

I was reading Claire's lovely blog Paint Drops Keep Falling on Saturday and was interested in her idea of doing a painting a day throughout February. I've decided to join in although I didn't start until Sunday so I'm 2 paintings down already!

I have a large blank wall in my studio which I'm going to use to display my February paintings. I started by putting up a bird painting I actually did a couple of weeks ago so have decided to keep with the bird theme and have added yesterday's and today's. By the end of the month I hope to have a wall full of birdy art to brighten up the space. I like the idea of not trying to complete a big painting but just making sure you paint something, however small, everyday.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea - glad your joining in

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea to fill a wall during the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you are playing along with us. Your birds are beautiful and a wall full of them will be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete