With a Christmas craft fair fast approaching I'm trying to finalise some festive bunting ideas.
However, I rapidly got bored of using just red and green so started playing with colours instead!
Not at all festive! Maybe I can be even more organised and start making some Spring garlands! I've also got a lovely commission to paint a wren so I'm going to get some sketches done. If only I could finish one thing before starting another!
Tuesday, 9 October 2012
I decided to join the flowery motifs of the baby blanket with some simple stripy squares.
I've blocked it and done a simple edging although I may add something more decorative once I've stitched on the backing fabric. I'm just waiting for that to come out of the washing machine, and then hopefully I can get it all finished today!
Sunday, 7 October 2012
I've been using a triangular motif to make more bunting with the colourful Planet Penny cotton.
As you can see the motif is much bigger than the heart one so I've used fewer of them.
I'm going to experiment next with making some Christmas bunting - it may only be October but I'm determined to be organised this year!