Friday 8 February 2013

A painting a day - 5, 6, 7 and 8

I've finally caught up with myself and my studio wall is starting to look more interesting.


Day 5 - a simple little chicken


Day 6 - two little bird heads thinking about becoming part of a collage


Day 7 - not for the wall this time, but a little stone paper weight for my desk


Day 8 - Today I unearthed some scraper board I haven't used for years and had fun with this little bird. More of a drawing than a painting but a technique I'm keen to develop.








4 comments:

  1. dear janet, i am happy you are in our daily painting group! I love your intimate paintings and I am a huge bird lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, thank you for leaving me a kind comment. I love your bird wall. Daily painting is certainly the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, we are so excited to have you joined us in this daily painting adventure! I so enjoyed your pieces. All the paintings of the birds are absolutely gorgeous! I too have been displaying my works on my table as it is inspiring. Really love the stone bird painting. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete