Saturday 2 March 2013

Painting a Day - 28

Hurray! I made it! I painted this little bird very late on Thursday night and felt a great sense of satisfaction that I had managed to find time to paint every day this month, no matter how busy I was. I hope this will kickstart a productive year. I already have plans for an insect/butterfly themed March!


My bird wall has filled up nicely and brightened up my studio...


It's been fantastic to complete this challenge alongside Claire, Elisa , Barbara and Dana.  Their support has been so encouraging and it's been inspiring to see their work too. 

Now, time for some crochet!


2 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning paintings, Janet! I look through your past and present bird paintings and the birds are just adorable. Congrats for making it to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Janet for finishing! I know it's so very hard to keep up with such a challenge but it's also amazing to do isn't it? Love your bird-wall!

    ReplyDelete